UCOVA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. General Return Policy
We at Ucova Technologies, Inc want you to be happy with every purchase you make on this site either directly from us or any of our third party vendors. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us within 7 days from the day it arrived at your place of delivery. We will either replace it (Contingent on the condition of the product), or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from Ucova.com directly and from Third Party Vendors. Please note that eBooks are an exception, they are not refundable.
Certain parts of this Policy do not apply to open-box Deals, and this is indicated in the relevant sections below. Open-box Deals are returned products that are offered for sale at discounted prices, because their original packaging is damaged, unsealed or missing, or the products show signs of handling and/or re-packaging.
This Policy forms part of the Ucova Technologies, Inc Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Prior to returning your product:
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- Ensure that the product is in working and sellable condition
- The product should be the exact model that was sold to you
- The product should be returned in its original box/packaging
- The products should be the EXACT product that was originally ordered
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- save in relation to Open-box Deals, it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable). Please refer to our FAQs for some examples;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can’t return the product
- it is not one of the products listed below.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not:
- a digital product such as an eBook, electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download;
- an audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed;
- a newspaper, periodical or magazine;
- a foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption;
- a nursing or maternity product that has been unsealed, including (but not limited to) breast pumps, bottles, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes;
- a beauty product or fragrance which has been used;
- a product which has been personalized for you or made to your specifications; or
- a flatpack furniture product that has been assembled after delivery.
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Exchange Products Restocking fees:
Fashion and sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or color variation, provided that such variation is available and falls within the 7 days return/exchange time frame. An Open-box Deal can’t be exchanged. The sale on Open-box deals are final. There will be no exception to this rule. Please make sure you check the product thoroughly before buying. We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return. Please refer to our FAQs for some advice on making sure that your product is returnable under this section. The Third Party Vendor or Ucova Technologies, Inc. reserve the right to charge restocking fees equivalent to up to 30% of the Original selling price.
2: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us immediately upon receiptof such delivery / collection by logging a return on Ucova Technologies, Inc and notify the Third Party Vendor as well. You can return the product to the Third Party Vendor and they should be able to log a complain and notify us to issue a refund.
3: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Open-box Deals, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality (save for direct warranty products which are discussed below), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 7 Days after delivery / collection of the product (except in the case of an extended supplier warranty, which is set out below).
You can do so by logging a return on the Website or contacting Third Party Vendor who will also notify us. Please return the product to the vendor given that they adhere to the return packaging section mentioned above. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will replace or issue a store credit, given that it is in a resalable condition. the product (if such replace is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
If we are refunding your account, we will charge a resale fee of up to 30%
We may replace your item given that it can be resold with all parts and accessories
The vendor may also issue a store credit (this is up to the vendor discretion).
Extended Manufacturer Warranty (stipulated on product page)
We (Ucova Technologies, Inc) all Third Party Vendors do not facilitate extended manufacturer warranty. Please follow the instruction on the product package to ensure that you coordinate how you leverage extended warranty.
It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion what remedy it can offer you. Ucova Technologies, Inc is under no obligation to provide you with a credit, repair / replacement, as your remedy lies with the manufacturer. However, since we want your experience to be as good as possible, if the supplier or manufacturer has offered you a repair / replacement within the applicable extended supplier warranty and it takes longer than 7 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund directly from us. There must be evidence of the manufacturer offering you the warranty in order for Ucova Technologies, Inc to honor it. A Third Party Vendor may choose whether not he/she wants to honor the manufacturer extended warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Open-box Deals do not have extended supplier warranties and they can’t be returned, exchanged, or given store credit.
Direct Warranty (stipulated on product page)
A direct warranty product is a product for which the relevant manufacturer wishes to manage defective returns itself, directly with the customer, and not through Ucova Technologies, Inc. Some examples include Dell, Nintendo Xbox and PlayStation products.
If a direct warranty product turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us and we will provide you with the relevant manufacturer’s contact details. Alternatively, you can notify the relevant manufacturer directly if you already have its details. The relevant manufacturer will then assist you further, but if you have any difficulty, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you where we can.
Other than this, the same limits and general principles of the standard warranty and extended supplier warranty apply to direct warranty products.
Where you have used a Coupon to pay for an order, and you or Ucova Technologies, Inc later cancels your order (or part thereof) prior to delivery of the relevant product(s), or you log a return of one or more products for a credit in accordance with the Returns Policy, the value of the Coupon will be deducted off the purchase price of the cancelled or returned product(s) (as applicable), and we will credit your account for the balance, if any (or refund you if that is your preference). We will also provide you with a replacement credit of the same value as the original Coupon used. Ucova Technologies, Inc may in its sole discretion impose restrictions on the use of the replacement Fixed Coupon. For any subsequent cancellations or returns arising out of the same order, we will credit your account as normal with the value of the returned product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Where you have used a Percentage Coupon to pay for an order, and you or Ucova Technologies, Inc later cancels your order (or part thereof) prior to delivery of the relevant product(s), or you log a return of one or more products for a credit in accordance with the Returns Policy, the value of the discount received using the Percentage Coupon will be deducted off the purchase price of the cancelled or returned product(s) (as applicable), and we will credit your account for the balance, if any (or refund you if that is your preference). We will also provide you with a replacement Coupon of the same value as the discount received using the original Percentage Coupon. Ucova Technologies, Inc may in its sole discretion impose restrictions on the use of the replacement Fixed Coupon. For any subsequent cancellations or returns arising out of the same order, we will credit your account as normal with the value of the returned product (or refund you if that is your preference).
5: eBook, E-games and all subscription Returns
Any defect in an eBook or its Link shall be dealt with as follows:
- Should you experience any problems in using the Link to access the eBook, in opening or reading the eBook itself, or if the eBook is defective in some other way (missing pages, incorrect book, etc), please log a return on the Website as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the problem, but in any event within 7 days of purchase. This will create a support request for you.
- As a result, we will investigate the possible cause/s of the problem and how to rectify them. We may need to liaise with the relevant service providers to assess and rectify the problem or to issue you with a new Link so that you can get a replacement eBook of the same title.
- If the eBook is defective, we will at your choice replace it (if such replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the eBook (or refund you if that is your preference).
There are two types of bundles: a bundle consisting of products that either we or you (as provided on our website) have combined together in a single bundle (“Bundle Deal“); or a bundle compiled by our supplier and supplied to us as a single unit (“Pre-packed Bundle“). All returns relating to bundles are subject to the terms of this Policy as read with the following provisions:
- Bundle Deal – You may return a Bundle Deal as a whole or any of its component products individually to us. If you qualify for a credit in respect of any component product, we will credit your account with the actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) you paid for such a product as displayed in your order history.
- Pre-packed Bundle – Unless otherwise indicated by us, your return of a Pre-packed Bundle will only be accepted if you return all of its component products to us. Failure to do so may result in us declining the return of a Pre-packed Bundle.
7: Charges and refunds
If you return a defective product (excluding eBooks) to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, we reserve the right to deny the exchange, crediting of your account and refuse the product entirely.
Under no circumstances will donations be refunded. This means that you can only return products that you purchase. If an item was given to you as a gift, you can’t return it because we wouldn’t be able to credit your account. However, you can sell it on Ucova Technologies, Inc.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account. Any mobile money will be credited on the phone account used.
Ucova Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserve.